Passport Return from CPC Ottawa

Where we can find that we got visa…

Below this should be details of your visa

Thank you. Nothing changed there, so I reached out to CPC yesterday. Below is their response:

Good Day,

Please note that your passport has been received at our office and will be returned as soon as the process is completed.

Please note that disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times. Unfortunately, at this time, we are not able to determine when your documents will be returned to you. Please rest assured that they will be as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.cic.gc.ca

What did you address on the Web form. I mean did you quote any reason?

No I sent them an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

I mentioned:

I am reaching out to get some status updates on my passport for the EE application #EE1234

We understand that due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, there are delays to be expected. And we appreciate you looking into this for us.

If we can get some estimated timelines on when we can expect the passport to be sent back to us, we would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Thank you. Did you get this response the same day you sent them an email OR there was delay too?
Was this the first time you have raised request information or did you do it before as well.

This is the only time I have written /reached out to them.

I sent the email yesterday, and got the response today

Edit:
My passport was delivered Mar 17, so waiting since then.

Thank you. I am right behind you on timelines.

From Canada OR USA?

From the US…

Yeah, looks like quite a few of us, including a few from even earlier in March as well.

Yes, not sure when it will sort out!

My passport was also delivered on March 17th, I live in the US. I’ve not received any correspondence from Ottawa since then.

Looks like, we will have to wait till April end then considering current situation and overall pace of process.

Hi, I have mailed mine USA on the 24th and was received on the 25th , yesterday on the webforn IRCC said officer did not get our passports? Fedex confirm it’s way delivered, how did you know yours was stamped? Does anyone know of IRCC still issuing COPR now even after the travel restrictions ?

Also Fedex said it was delivered to 2303 stevenage dr , they are saying it is the receiving Center for IRCC , is this worrisome?

@shifemjay I have almost exactly the same experience. Sent from the US, delivered on the 17th of March, no correspondence since.

Let’s hope we get information soon

Sent from US via Fedex.
Delivered 11th March. Still waiting on any correspondence.

Passport delivered on March 23rd 2020. Still waiting :frowning:
I’m currently in US, ad current visa status is valid till June 2020.
Any suggestions to possibly expedite the process? Since, I would need to leave US soon.
Thanks and good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Found this on IRCC twitter account.

What does this mean. Just return passport back OR return passport back with COPR/ Visa. Also, how do we contact direct CPC Ottawa, even client support center is closed.

I have same questions. I’m guessing just get passport back without stamping.
Only way to reach IRCC or CPC-Ottawa is through webforms.

I have added a tweet of my own - https://twitter.com/AmbikaV80833546/status/1250099870771404800
Feel free to re-tweet or comment on it to highlight this issue.