Passport Return from CPC Ottawa

Taking extract from other tweet today “1/2 We can confirm that Express Entry rounds of invitations are still happening, and at this time, we are continuing to accept and process applications.” - if they can continue to process this then even COPR should also continue.

Yup, Just saw their reply.
Technically, it should but I don’t see any progress in any of our cases. And no definitive and clear communication from IRCC.
We can’t keep waiting forever!

totally, your concern is very valid; not sure when they will start processing submitted passports.

I am in the same boat - passports delivered on 11th March and no update on CIC portal yet. I contacted them using Webform in end of March, all I got was that they can see my application is in process and they are not operating at full capacity due to Covid. Only the staff that is critical for keeping them operational is working so there will be some delay in processing. But it has been more than a month and I am in US without my passport, I hope they provide some estimated date.

:man_shrugging: I think it has to do with 11th March lol

One person on this tracker - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cpc-ottawa-passport-processing
got an approval update on April 15th. Gives me some hope!

If you haven’t added your case to the tracker, please do so. It will help everyone!

1 Like

Hi bro i got my passport back today with some copr documents now the borders are shut down, where i can go for biometrics…

Congrats! When your application got approved, if you can tell. Was it recently?
I see your passport were received by them on 3/10.

Thanks bro i recieved my documents today usually it will take more than 1 month from now on for approval i hope you will get yours too very soon…

Thank you for wishes. Can you let me know when it was approved (I already passed more than month now)

Just wanted to understand, they updated your CIC profile as “approved” and shipped passport back on same day? Before that day, there was no specific changes into your profile.

Just wait bro it almost take 40 days for me

It’s been 41 days…still waiting :upside_down_face: I am going to email them in a couple of days…

Hi all, we got our passports today. Our passports were delivered to CPC Ottawa on March 11. Case got approved yesterday and got our passports today.

3 Likes

That’s great news! Congratulations !
When did you receive the PPR Email ? Also Inland applicant ?

Congrats, how long did they give you on your COPR, I mean how long is it valid for? Also did they tell you if you are exempt or you have to wait and see when they will open the borders?

Hitting 45 days now since they received my info and my return envelope still hasn’t been activated. At what point should we be sending a web mail? I don’t really want to be adding to the thousands of web mails they probably already have!

Hi bro can you pls tell me what to do next i also got my copr and passport, is the borders are open or you go to ircc office…

@Wally20 It is valid until our medicals expire. No other information about opening borders etc.

@Vari013 I am not sure. We haven’t decided on when we are going to move to Canada yet.

We live in the US. We received the email Tuesday. The case was approved on Monday. I hope this info helps!

1 Like

Thank you for the information @skjhu0305! One last question, when did you receive the “Ready for Visa” email ?