Passport Return from CPC Ottawa

Hi @skjhu0305. Congratulations on your approval. Did you apply in CEC or FSW stream?

I contacted them through Web Form, and got a response today that the Permanent Resident visa has been issued and they will be mailing the passports back to us shortly. There is no update on the portal yet though. They said to keep track of return label, it should get activated soon. My passport was delivered to them on 11th March.

When did you do the Web form… I did on 10th of April and haven’t got a response yet. My Passport was sent in 11th and delivered to them on 12th of March

On 22nd April… based on my past experience with web form request, it usually takes 3 days for them to respond.

congrats!

Thank you for responding. I haven’t heard back yet. The only response I had was they have forwarded to the immigration and they will look into it. After then no progress. Is there anything I should be concerned of?

Hi Guys,
My passport was delivered to the Ottawa office on 3rd April but my return package is not yet been initiated. Has anyone received their passport recently after the VISA stamping?

Hey guys, checked my profile this morning, status was updated (No Email Received)

FSW-O
AOR: October 30, 2019
PPR Email: March 9, 2020
Passports Delivered: March 11, 2020 (From USA)
Application Approved: April 29, 2020
Return Tracker: Not Activated yet

1 Like

Great at least you got the update on application approved.

My problem is I am in USA without my passport now and I need my passport within next 20 days for a personal reason that I cannot delay.
Really worried at this point.

Should get it back in next 20 days. Raise a webform and let them know about your situation if you dont hear anything by next Friday.

hey bud, your passport delivered on 4/4, there are folks awaiting from 3/12 and still not seen any progress after 6 weeks of time for them. It might be in your benefit to explain your situation earlier than later to office. Good luck!

Guys - Status of my application got updated to approved today 04/29 (no email received ). Sent passports on march 10th and delivered on march 13th. didn’t send ant web mail too.

2 Likes

Hi Friends,
I sent our passports for COPR on March 13th and Canada post says the passports were delivered on March 17. As there was no update on my application since 40 days, I have submitted a web form to IRCC to check if they received our passports. IRCC said that they haven’t yet received our passports and said they will forward my information to responsible office to look into. When i track my post, it shows “Delivered to recipient’s delivery partnerOttawa, ON” and there is a signature too.
Did anyone of you were in this situation previously? Please advise.

When I submitted webform I had attached copy of Canada Post delivery report also. IRCC acknowledged that they have received passports and we have to wait due to COVID19 impacted processing times.

@Vermap, Thanks for replying! May I know when were your passports delivered?

We received it in December 2019.

19 March from within Canada.

Congrats. Are you inland or outland application ?

thanks. I did my application from USA.

1 Like