Police Clearance Certificate

Did anyone face any problem with downloading Miscellaneous form for PCC for Atlanta Consulate?
The website doesn’t seem to be working properly.

No, I did not face any issues.

Could you please share the link for downloading the required forms?
It doesn’t let me do so and displays that "the connection is not private ".
I have tried different browsers already. We are going there on Monday , and I want to ensure I have the correct forms.
Your help will be appreciated.

http://www.indiainatlanta.gov.in/page/pcc/

Click on the appropriate form links and download.

i also applies PCC in San Francisco 10 days back.but i didn’t get anything from their side. do you have contact details for that??..my ielts exam is after 2 weeks i need passport there. so i little worried.should ask for my passport return back?

Based on what people have stated here, its taking a minimum of 1 month for San Francisco Consulate to issue PCC if the record shows clear.

So, yes, email them and if they say, its going to take another 2-3 weeks, then I think, it would be wise to just ask your passport back, because you won’t want to cancel your IELTS exam date as its difficult to get one soon.

That’s just my opinion, but I would want others to respond too.

1 Like

Call them and ask for your PCC and/or passport back atleast a week before the IELTS. If IELTS booking is refundable I’d get an additional date in the future and cancel it if not needed.

I also applied few days back, they said to me it will take around a month.

I went to the consulate for submitting the doc’s. They just cross check the photocopy with the original and returned the passport to me.

I think maybe u can call them, and explain ur situation and can get the passport from their office.

OK, there have been mixed reports where some people got their passports back immediately while for others the embassy kept the passport.

If you send by Post - you dont get them back immediately but when you go in person to the SFO consulate they are returning back after verifying documents.

I called them but didn’t get any response.can you help me with their email address if you have i would really appreciate that.

This is for SF - passport.sf@mea.gov.in

1 Like

is this for PCC or passport ?

This email can be used for both - But i used it for PCC and got a reply within 15 - 20 mins

1 Like

Yes this email is good. Thanks a lot for your help.Really appreciate it.

Hi
If I apply for the PCC in-person at the SF consulate, do they keep the passport or return it to me immediately after verifying documents? I’ve plans to fly out of the US over the Labor Day weekend and so I need to have my passport. If they keep the passport, I’ll initiate the process after I come back else I can do it before my trip. I’d appreciate if someone who did the in-person process for PCC could answer here.

Thanks.

They will return it immediately after verifying documents.

1 Like

Hi, I have a question about filling up the Personal Particulars Form. I believe we need to fill the Permanent Address in India in field 8a. Could someone tell what needs to be filled in fields 8b, 9 and 10? Are the references for the Indian address or the US address?
Also, does the Consulate in SF have a copying machine?

Thanks!

Permanent address ( 8a ) – India Address
Present address ( 8b ) – Current US Address

9,10 If you have not lived at your current address in the last one year, may be u moved recently from some other place. Then u need to mention that address and the duration.

1 Like

Thanks @sher.sfo.
Those fields also require Police station. While I can mention the Police station for my Indian address, I’m not so sure about the Police stations for my current and past US addresses. Can I simply google and put the one closest to my zip code?

Also, for 10, do I need to give references for my Indian or US address?