PR application taking longer time than usual

I have submitted my PR application in march 2018 and provided my new born baby passport in october 2018. still waiting for PPR. Is there anyone aware of such situations , how the PR application processing time "6 month count " considered?

Usually, 80% of applications are usually processed in 6 months.
Processing time varies depending on application.

you may check your status with GCMS notes. https://www.applygcms.com/order-pricing.html

If the processing time exceeds 6 months, you may contact IRCC.

what is GCMS notes please let me know in detail…thanks in advance

Is your application in background check yet? There is a similar ongoing thread where others who are waiting for PPR have commented.

it is used by IRCC while processing applications. It usually contains the review of your application by analysts and officers, detailed info is not available in CIC profile.
https://www.applygcms.com/page-faq.html

If it’s already been 6+ months you should request the notes as others have mentioned. It could be that there is genuinely a long wait time, and it’s also possible that someone just forgot to push yours forward due to clerical errors (it’s rare but it can happen).

Today I got a message from CIC asking for medical report again as my previous medicals will get expired in march 2019.

That’s good, which means your application is moving forward/getting processed. Unfortunately, you will have to spend more money for the medical tests.

AOR : 8th Oct 2018
MEP : 7th Nov 2018
Medicals Expired : 14th Jan 2019 (I am a BC-PNP Inland Applicant)
IP2 : 20th March 2019

No updates since then. Hoping we all Dreamers get PPR soon.

Hi All

I am new to this group. I am FSW-O applicant with 2 dependents my Husband and my Kid. Its been more than 200 days for us and really a tough time for us as we can not plan things.

AOR Date: 24th Dec 2018
MEP Date: 5th Feb 2019
Since then in NO update

Received a message on 17th July asking for my husbands new Passport as his old one is expiring soon.

Also Background check Status Changed to We are processing your background check.

We will be able to submit his new passport within 10 days.

Any idea how long it will take post that to get a PPR.

Did you check status on criminality , security and eligibility? That might give some idea . Most of FSWO in US have got it in 3-4 months lately , but applicants from within canada are seeing such delays like yours .

Hi

Thanks for the revert, am actually from India. Eligibility is still showing: * We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Also BG status is: * We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Just got an ADR to update my husbands new passport as the current one will expire in December.

Applications from India are also taking longer. Ours took 13.5 months from AoR to PPR.

AOR Date: 11th Dec 2018
MEP Date: 22nd Jan 2019
Since then - NO update, and it’s been 8 months.

BG status is: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Did anyone who submitted ITA in 2019 got PPR.?