Time to initiate return shipment by cpc ottawa

Thank you for replying to the questions, its a big relief to know there are other people in the same boat.

Congratulations on the approval and please keep us updated when the tracker gets activated.

1 Like

Hi. My return tracker got activated today

3 Likes

Good news … does it say any estimated delivery date , I mean the date by which u would get ur passport package back? Please share

Estimated delivery is tomorrow

1 Like

That’s really quick … great … we are still waiting to see some update on Fedex. Hopefully soon
By the way may I know which location are u in US?

Thanks …

California

1 Like

Same here . hope we also get to hear soon … thanks for sharing …

1 Like

received passports and copr today.

2 Likes

Congratulations, All the best for your Canadian journey.

I am still waiting for an update. haven’t heard anything back yet. Looks like they have a backlog right now.

I guess you should hear back after 18 to 20 days from the day your passport was received

2 Likes

The return tracker shows Passport office has initiated shipment of passport on 22nd Oct … expected delivery day is today …

Hi Guys,

Application got approved yesterday at around 11am EST. Passport was delivered on the 7th to Ottawa from the US. I had used Fedex.

Still waiting for the return tracker to get activated though. Any idea how long that takes. A little worried about that now.

Hi I have been following your post to get an idea about the timeline. I just saw my counterfoil today in CiC. I would like to know how many days it took you to receive passport from that time. Also, should I receive any email from CiC saying anything about visa stamping? Asking as I haven’t received any email so far. Thanks