Travelling to India and getting married after AOR

Yeah best to keep IRCC posted of any delays. This pandemic has made a lot of things uncertain and I’m sure they are aware of that fact, but proactive communication from our end will remove some of that uncertainty.

2 Likes

Fair call, thanks @ak45 :slight_smile:

Hello, I am in the same boat with you and was wondering have you heard anything back after submitting your spouse biometric? Do you know how long it takes to be asked for sending passports? Thanks so much.

Hello :slight_smile: Quick update:

PNP - Outland
NBPNP
Current VO - Sydney

PR AOR - August 27, 2019
MEP - September 17, 2019
Biometrics - September 18, 2019
Marriage - October 18, 2019
Request to add spouse through CSE - November 5, 2019
Submitted requested documents through CSE - November 15, 2019
Submitted additional document through CSE (Marriage certificate) - December 5, 2019
Spouse’s name was finally reflected on my account - November 13, 2020
Spouse’s biometric collection request - November 13, 2020

He’s scheduled to have his biometrics collected this coming Thursday. :slight_smile:

Hi all, I am planning to get married soon. I am waiting for my PPR as my application has taken way too long and plan to add my spouse as dependent. What is advised as the next step in this case? Should I wait for my PPR to arrive and then notify IRCC about my status change? I am also planning to apply for spouse’s Dependent OWP at the same time as it looks like PR process will take time if dependent is added. Is this even possible after I receive my PPR? Or can I apply for Dependent OWP first and then add dependent? Any help will be great!

Hi @cathnada,

Appreciate if you can please help me answer few queries here:-

1. How do we find Current VO?

2. Have you received approval on your spouse application, please share the timeline.

3. Have you received PPR, please share the timeline.

Thank you !

Hi Prasan

Please, I need a few clarifications.

I have been asked for four forms. IMM008enu, IMM008depenu, IMM5406e and IMM5669e.
But I am not sure if we are two submit two copies each: one for me and one for my spouse. Could you give me some directions. Are there some that we both need to fill separately? Or do we fill everything separately? Or only my spouse fills these forms?

Thank you.

Hi waiting1234

Please, I need a few clarifications.

I have been asked for four forms. IMM008enu, IMM008depenu, IMM5406e and IMM5669e.
But I am not sure if we are two submit two copies each: one for me and one for my spouse. Could you give me some directions. Are there some that we both need to fill separately? Or do we fill everything separately? Or only my spouse fills these forms?

Thank you.

@prasan @ak45 @azim1545 @LP6440 @cj2412

Hello Everyone,

Sunopsis:
21-Oct-2021: Date of my marriage
18-Nov-2021: PPR
06-Dec-2021: Informed CIC about my marriage
28-Dec-2021: My VISA got stamped and issued a COPR with marital status as Single:

Case Details: Received NOI from ON after filing EE then accepted the NOI from ON and proceeded with OINP

Now i wanted to add my spouse in my application and i have few doubts regarding this

Que:1) Under which program should i apply while filling IMM0008 to add my spouse? Economic or Family?
Que:2) Under which category should i apply?
Que:3) Who need to fill imm5669e? me, my spouse or both?
Que:4) Do i also need to fill IMM 0008DEP as it says it is only for dependants not included in the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)?
Que:5) Who need to fill imm5406? me, my spouse or both or not required?
Que:6) Can i travel with the existing VISA and COPR immediately after submitting these documents to CIC?

Thanks in advance…!!

Hello,

I am in the same situation
And just wanted to know that if my wife’s PCC has her father’s name in it not mine
Would it be ok?