When is the next round of express entry invitations?

Does anyone know when is the next draw going to be? Also when do you get ITA. Is it the same day IRCC publishes the data on their website

It was today.
CRS cutoff rose to 456.
https://www.cicnews.com/2018/03/canada-invites-3000-express-entry-candidates-in-new-draw-0310246.html#gs.HCx6dRI

Btw, there are about two draws per month, always on Wednesdays.
One more left for March, either 21st or 28th.

Thanks @acheema. My score is 452 so I did not make it in the draw. Does anyone know what should I do? Should I just wait for the next draw? Will they consider me for the next one, or do I need to do something proactively to be considered

You are considered every time there is a draw, for the duration of your EE profile.
So it’s a waiting game.

Thanks. My score was 457 till my birthday on 6th March. They reduced it automatically by 5 points that day. So I guess I will wait and watch

For what it’s worth, I’ve got a 456 but was not selected because I submitted my profile a little too late and there were many ties at the cutoff score. I speculate that the cutoff went up partly due to a three-week lapse and more qualified candidates were lined up in the pool. Here’s hoping we can make the next cutoff in the coming weeks.

but how do you know that you did nt make it… you have to wait 24 hours from the draw time

“Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) once again employed its tie-break rule in this latest draw. In this case, the time and date of the tie-break was March 3, 2018, at 02:12:11 UTC. This means that all candidates with a CRS score above 456, as well as those candidates with scores of 456 who entered their profile in the Express Entry pool before this time, received an ITA.” I submitted my profile after this date and time.

Are the ITA’s capped at 3000 per draw?

As per the minister announcement on March 14th that’s what it looks like!

what was the announcement? did they tell total no. of intakes this year?
can you paste link here

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions.html#invitations

Reading it again. The validity of the 3000 invites is from March 14 - March 15.

yeah thats why i asked for link… because my knowledge it was never fixed in any draw… sometimes they go low and few times go high… average times 3000

Looking at this link here. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/rounds-invitations.html

It seems if the draw happened on March 8th (2 weeks apart), results would have been very different. There were only ~2600 applicants above 450.

I wonder why they waited one more week?

to raise the bar higher… cutoff increase…so they waited…

if there is a draw on March 21st then score may come down to 442-445… otherwise if they want to raise it again… they will not do it this week…and perhaps will wait for 1 or 2 weeks more…

i am waiting for them to make update on that distribution page to get latest data… IELTS result was out 3 days ago… so more profile would have been added this week…

Interesting. But I think any score above 460 has a good chance to be picked.

Yes, you are right… but i am yet to create EE profile …waiting for my eca and spouse’s eca/ielts

Looks like the next draw will be 28th. So we should get an update on score distribution on Friday.

@vignesh.pr Where did you read about the next draw being on March 28