Work Experience

Hi All,

Have few questions

1. My wife is the primary applicant. She has 5 year experience as High School teacher (English) till 2014 in India. Can we show this experience only?
  2. IT experience - She worked for 2 American companies for 7 months and 5 months respectively in US as full time and both the companies do not give experience letters to the candidate but can reply to fax request.
  3. She has been working in another US company as full time employee as business analyst for last 2 years.
  4. Can claim work experience for all the above? NOCs are different for all the them above.

We had similar kind of case. My wife is primary, she has 3+ years of English teacher experience in India , 2+ years bank teller experience in US and some other odd jobs . We claimed points for teaching experience only and rest we put in personal history. Applied in November, waiting on final decision.

So you for ITA for 3+ year teaching experience which was not within 1 year? Did you mention only school teaching experience in pre ITA profile?

I did not understand the first question but for 2nd question : yes! that’s correct. Pre-ITA we mentioned teaching exp only because that was the only option where we could have claimed points. Rest of the job experiences were not enough.

Ok I get it now, what did you ask in first question. Yes that was way back in 2014 (prior moving to US). All they need is continuous work experience related to one single NOC. Doesn’t matter whether it is recent or old.

Thank you so much.

Hi everyone!

I’m preparing documents for my fsw express entry. My NOC is 3112. I’ve a salary certificate full time paid for one year (cash pay) during house job after my mbbs(4 1/2yrs).
Will this one year experience be counted into my CRS for EE and PNP ?

Please go through the following thread if you are starting with your EE process:

If your salary certificate has the following details, your work experience will be counted. If it does not have these details, please try to get a work experience letter from your employer on the company letterhead with these details.

Document: Employment Records
You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
be an official document printed on company letterhead
include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
show all positions held while employed at the company
include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

I have total 4 years of experience. I have documentation for first 3 but i included the fourth year in my profile as well (because i read on one of this forums it is advisable not to withhold information). So the required documentation section of my post ITA form has a mandatory upload box for current work experience as well. I am a little hesitant to ask my current employer for the letter. can i just get it from my colleague on a company letter head? will i need to include salary? or can i just have duties and durations?