Hello @avinash and @prasan
I am in the same boat as you were in Feb and @prasan was in last year. I got married while my PR application was in progress and it still is, but I wanted to add my spouse to my application. I have read this thread and few others on this blog but wanted to ask both of you (anyone else who can help as well)
- if I add him on my application does my score go down? or once a score is accepted, Canadian government does not reassess it?
- is my husband required to give IELTS to apply as a dependent with me or that is not needed?
- I saw the list of the documents that were listed by you and @prasan - is there anything else needed?
- For Police Verification, my husband lives in Boston,MA from last 4 years; so we can get it from there but do we need to get it from India as well?
- If we take this route both of us get PR at the same time ?
Thank you in advance and any help and guidance is much appreciated.
Waiting for the response