Community

Adding Spouse to the PR application which is in Progress

Thank you @nik for your help. Appreciate it

Hi @prasan, thank you for your response. I understood the answers that you gave to my queries. One other thing that I wanted to ask is now if I want to proceed further and add him, should I do it via web forms?
And I was reading online that I should raise a web form on Canadian embassy from the place I originally applied for my PR application. Is that the case, meaning is there a specific website for IRCC Web forms based on city?

Apologies for the delay in response.

@nik , feel free to chime in if you have any experience or knowledge with the question I asked Prasan

Hi Sanah,

From what i had understood, the ircc webform is used for any queries on your application if its being processed inside Canada. I may be wrong.

And here’s the link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Hi Prasan, but my case must be getting processes in Canadian Embassy in New Delhi as I applied there. So my concern was all the web forms in general to go one place or there is a specific website for every city where there is a Canadian consulate in India.

Just want to make sure that I am following the correct process.

If I were you I would give it a shot. Pretty sure this is the only way to communicate directly with ircc :slight_smile:

Thank you. I will communicate via web forms.

Hi @waiting1234: Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences. I am in the same boat currently and reading your responses has been very helpful.

How did you end up uploading these docs and the receipt of the processing fee - to your MyCIC account or via Web form?

My marital status changed after my application was approved. Once I informed them of the same, I was asked to provide these docs for adding my wife and the request letter specifically asks to upload the docs and the receipt of the processing fee to MyCIC account.

However, there is no option to upload the documents anywhere on MyCIC account. All the documents under View submitted application or upload documents tab are in read-only mode, with no option to upload more docs, perhaps because my application was already submitted.

Could you please suggest how should I upload the requested documents? Is WebForm enough and that’s what you used? I was worried since the letter specifically asked to upload on MyCIC account. Thanks a lot!