After US Degree, does indian btech degree also needed for WES?

Hi, I am new to the forum and have read a lot of posts here. I have an MS degree from US and a Bachelor of engg. degree from India. I read on the forum that if you have a US degree, you don’t need to provide under grad. attested degree to WES for education validation. If this stands true, is there any other stage in the PR process where under grad. attested copies would be required?Thanks.

It is not required as wes will confirm that you have a masters and to have a masters an undergrad is a prereq. I would suggest to get both degrees evaluated as you can get both degrees evaluated in one price. If at a later stage you wish to evaluate your bachelors (say you need a PEng Designation) then you will have to pay again to wes to get it done.

Thank you adilv. The reason why i was asking about UG evaluation being i am in the US currently and there is no seamless process for me to get attested copy of my UG degree. Can you elaborate on PEng Designation and what it can be used for? In addition, if i do need to get UG attested by WES, then do i just need to get the degree or all the semester 1-8 marksheets in addition to degree? So a total of 9 sealed documents would need to be sent to WES? Thank you.

Any engineering profession which is regulated will require PEng to practice.

Strictly for PR reasons you should be alright if you went ahead with just masters evaluation.

Perfect. For now, the aim is just for PR purpose. Thanks again.