B.H.M.S degree validity

Hi Nikita, I’ve done my BHMS too. Jus wanted to know we’re you eligible for Pr post evaluation and did IQAS give a positive assessment for you?

Hi Puneet, Did IQAS give you Bachelor credentials equilant to bachelors in Australia for BHMS?

Kindly help!!

Hi pls let me know whether you were MD (Hom) or just bachelors and whether they are giving a bachelors recognition to homeopaths who have done MD ??

hello

may I know how did you go about it
may I have your email address ?
so I can actually understand step by step processs thank you
I would be really grateful

Hello Dr. Neha,
Hope you are doing well.
I am Dr. Satnam Singh from Punjab. I completed B.A.M.S. in 2016 from Guru Ravidas Ayurveda University. I have done the evaluation for B.A.M.S. for Canada and it is equivalent to Bachelor’s degree as you mentioned. I have 3 years of clinical experience and 8,7,7,7 bands in IELTS but, still, I am not eligible to file for the express entry because of fewer points. I was thinking to apply for student visa now, do you have any knowledge about any courses or colleges in any province of Canada that B.A.M.S. graduate can take? or any other way (possible LMIA from any employer, etc) to increase the points for express entry?
Also, did you apply for any evaluation at the Medical Council of Canada?
Is it possible if I can talk with you directly via email?
I would really appreciate that.
Thanks,
Dr. Satnam Singh

can we send transcript by ourself by the post or it is directly from university ,because i have already one set of transcript at my home ,one is already sended to wes,now i want to try for IQAS ,i am bhms and congratulation for you assessment result

can we send transcript by ourself by the post or it is directly from university ,because i have already one set of transcript at my home ,one is already sended to wes,now i want to try for IQAS ,i am bhms and congratulation for you assessment result,i want to know is we send document ourself

Hi Nikita,
Firstly Heartiest congratulations for the this.
Would really appreciate if you could advise what would be a good course to undertake in Canada as you are already there. My wife had completed her BHMS and would like to pursue further education in Canada. At the same time it would boost her CRS score as well.
Regards Tanwir

Hello guys,

My wife is bhms from DU and MD from guru ravidas ayurveda uni.

Im planning to apply wes ??

Sud i apply wes or iqas ??

Please respond

Guys any other story other than the screen shot guy??

The screen shot is wrong as if u zoom in to the bottom u will see the canadian equ. Line is missing and if u see there was something written there which is cropped.

So dont get disharted and try!!

God bless everyone.