FBI EDO is Here! - Fast Online USA Police Clearance

Thanks Anshul.

I have already applied for a FBI clearance here in the US.
Is there a format for the Police clearance certificate if we want to get one from India? Can anyone please help me on this?

Don’t know about India. I did Indian PCC from SF Indian embassy; much quicker.

Ok. I am planning to go to Atlanta Consulate and apply for the PCC in person. In general how much time does it take to get the PCC after that?

Mine took 2 weeks from SF embassy

if you in person… and you got your passport issued there itself then you get it on same day…

Thanks @avj and @srhere.

It seems Atlanta consulate sends you the PCC in one week in most cases (no same day service).

If we go to the Consulate in person, do they keep our passports and send it along with the PCC in the return envelope we provide them?

Regards,
Arun

What is your reason to say no same day service in Atlanta consulate?

I emailed them and its also mentioned in their website.

I got my FBI report today, do you know how long it is valid? I will be submitting my EE profile by 2nd week of June (waiting for WES right now) and then expecting ITA and further processing to start in month of July.

Is it just me, or this website: https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/ is not working.

Hello All,

Is this the result of the FBI result in case of FBI Clearance. I just got the clearance Letter,

A SEARCH OF THE FINGERPRINTS PROVIDED BY
THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS REVEALED NO PRIOR
ARREST DATA AT THE FBI. THIS DOES NOT
PRECLUDE FURTHER CRIMINAL HISTORY AT THE
STATE OR LOCAL LEVEL.

And when I click on the link on the email which also has the Pin, the status hows as “Response Waiting” in green. What does it mean?

All you need to do is to upload the scan of the clearance letter during final document submission as far as I remember. Unless things have changed since then…

Does your clearance letter have this result,

A SEARCH OF THE FINGERPRINTS PROVIDED BY
THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS REVEALED NO PRIOR
ARREST DATA AT THE FBI. THIS DOES NOT
PRECLUDE FURTHER CRIMINAL HISTORY AT THE
STATE OR LOCAL LEVEL.

Yes that’s what I had 2 years ago when I applied.

Thanks @avj

hey how many hours or days did it take to get status changed and to get letter?
mine still shows “insufficient” when cards were delivered yesterday to them.

My card reached them yesterday morning 9.37 am. I got an email from them at 7 am today that they have received my card and then an email 5 minutes later that they have processed it and asked me to check the email with link and pin to see the details.

oh ok… mine shows delivery yesterday around 7:15 pm which is little odd to me as i sent through USPS and i guess usps makes deliveries till 6pm and even fbi office normally would close at 5 or 6pm…

anyways 7am is great …probably these guys start working early :slight_smile:i
i think i should get mine letter today or max by monday (hope the fingerprints will not have any issue to do so)

You should be fine. Dun worry. I just hope I get my ITA this coming Wednesday.

whats your score… i think it will be again a cutoff of 439-441… so if yours more than 441 then u will get it for sure :slight_smile:
it seems you are ready with all documents even before ITA… :slight_smile: