Passport Return from CPC Ottawa

Yeah I too reached them… Same state, about to be sent back… Thank you for the response.

1 Like

Hi guys, congratulations to all who got their PR. I have a quick question what are the instructions given after COPR as the IRCC offices and borders are closed. Thankyou

My return tracker just got activated. Approval date is 12 May.

My return tracker just got activated.

My return tracker got activated last Friday. Approval date: May 12th. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Happy to share that we received my parents passports back today.my They are currently in Canada on Visitor Visas.
PPR - 16 March
Passport delivered to Ottawa - 19 March
Approved in myCIC - 12 May
Received passports back - 25 May

1 Like

Just got my CoPR and passport back today :smiley:

I have just sent the form to request the appointment with an immigration office near my residence for the landing process. (I’m already living in Canada)

Let’s see how long it will take, I’m going to keep posting once I get any news.

Thanks for sharing the info, good luck to you all :crossed_fingers:t2:

Hi, I just received my CoPR and the instruction is to post a webform requiring a scheduled appointment with an immigration office near your residence. In my case, I already live in Canda.

When did you get your appointment…? I got my tracker activated on Friday and haven’t received my passport in my hand yet. Any thoughts plz…?

In my case my tracker got activated last Friday and it was delivered today, I used Xpresspost service.

I have sent the webform requesting the appointment today as well, but I haven’t heard back yet.

I let you know if I get any news.

Good luck! :crossed_fingers:t2:

Sure Thanks. How about the appointment dates…?

So, as I said I have sent the webform requesting the appointment, but I have to wait for an Officer to respond, until there I am also in the dark.

Oh yeah true… Will share more information if I get to know any better…:joy:

Did you receive any appointment to do the Landing…?

nope, border and immigration offices closed for this type of service which is considered not essential.

You’re right: since your PR was approved after March 14th you’re not exempt from travel restrictions.

If your job requires you to join ASAP that would potentially make your travel essential.

It would not hurt to ask IRCC using web form just to get their official answer.

I spoke with an Agent at CIC two days ago and was informed that COPRs (for inland applicants) are not being sent out because the CIC hasn’t developed a system to get us ‘landed.’ Does anyone have any insight as to what’s going on? CIC is completely useless in providing info.

Thank you guys for all your help. I received my passport yesterday.
PPR: 5th March
Passport delivered: 23rd March
Approved on cic website: 25th May
Passport receival: 10th June

Hi Guys,
This forum has made a lot to things clear for me. So, just wanted to put out my timing as well.
Applying from US.
Application submitted: 21st Nov 2019
PPR: March 5th 2020
Passport Delivered : March 10th 2020
Approved on CIC portal: June 8th 2020
Passport Recieved : June 11th 2020

You’ve just given me hope my PPR will be processed soon. I’m inland.