Proof of funds for Express Entry

LoE changes from person to person so I don’t have a sample. Once you have deposited the liquid funds in a bank, mention in the LoE about the particular deposit. You can state what items were sold that provided you with these funds. If you have any receipts to prove it, you can add those too.

Hi,

I got my Ita and I am submitting my documents now. My Pof is in the form of a gift deed which was given to me 2 weeks back.
I have made the bank letter, gift deed letter and affidavit ready.
Regarding the bank statement my joint account is new and is only 4 months old.
How to provide 6 months statement.
Should I provide my joint account statement 4 months and my other savings account (my salary account) 6 months statement?

1. My bank gave me a letter for past 6 months balance but it is displayed in USD instead of CAD. Is that fine?

2. My Financial letter displays only last 4 digits of the account. Is that fine?

Should I provide my joint account statement 4 months and my other savings account (my salary account) 6 months statement?

Yes, provide statements for both accounts. In the letter of explanation, mention that your joint account is new so only 4 month statement is available. Also mention about the gift deed in the LoE.

Yes. Create a consolidated proof of funds letter and mention the CAD equivalent of the USD amount based on the currency rate.

Yes.