UPS mail box for PR card

Hi,
I don’t know any one in Canada so I am planning to get a UPS mail box and provide this details for mailing the PR card. Reviews from any one who has availed this facility or aware of its issues is highly appreciated.

What are the other alternate options for receiving the PR card if providing ones own address is not an option.

First check if CIC delivers to P.O. boxes. They need residential address. If that’s the case the landing officer will not accept your P.O. box address. So you’ll have to return to Canada with a PR travel document once you’re ready to move and then apply for PR card again.

UPS told me that they will have a professional address like Suite number , building number and street name. believe this is accepted by the immigration and It costs CAD 200 + HST for a year or CAD 35 if go month on month. Hence wanted to know if any one here has used this option.

UPS told me that they will have a professional address like Suite number , building number and street name. believe this is accepted by the immigration and It costs CAD 200 + HST for a year or CAD 35 if go month on month. Hence wanted to know if any one here has used this option.

No idea anything like that existed.

I was also interested in something very similar and I posted about it a while ago. I will explore further. Thanks @Karry Mail Forwarding for PR Card

Based on the FAQs here, it looks like you will have to physically visit a UPS store to create a mailbox. Not sure how this is useful if you are trying to receive your PR cards.
http://www.theupsstore.ca/customer-service/faqs/#mailbox-postal-services-frequently-asked-questions-title

UPS will frd the mail for a fee.

Its not the forwarding that concerns me. You have to visit the local UPS store to create a mailbox and provide proof of identity. If you are landing for the first time and have to create a mailbox yourself, its a chicken-and-egg problem.

Based on this discussion I believe @Karry has only two options:

1. Find someone trustworthy in Canada who’s willing to mail you PR card. or
  2. Decline to provide address during landing and get a PR travel document instead as soon as you get back.

You are right decline to porovide address at airport and then update it later once the UPS mail box is created