Submitting passport for PR visa stamp

Hey there,

New member here. I have a question. I am praying you will be able to answer since many people are moving from the US to Canada. So, we (the husband & I) got our PPR last week, and we have a month to submit our passports. The only problem is that my husband is in the States and I am in India. It is not possible for him to come to India and get his passport stamped. Is there any way, he can get his visa stamped in the States and I can get it done in India? Has anyone faced such a situation in the community?
I am freaking out here. Do help me out. All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Sejuti

0 Likes

Just drop a mail to the email id mentioned in your PPR mail and explain your situation. I shifted back to India from USA just on the day I got my PPR mail. So, I just mailed them on the email id they provided to change my passport submit address. I received a new PPR mail in a week. For you, the situation is a bit different, but I think it should work out. Just drop them an email.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll do that.

0 Likes

Hello,

I just got my passport photos frm CVS photo as per specifications but I forgot to get one of them stamped or signed by CVS. Is it ok if I write CVS store address myself and post along with my passport?

0 Likes

Hey,

Does CVS put their stamp on the photos? My husband needs to get his photos for submission.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Thanks for the info. We have gotten our revised PPR request. Any idea where in Milwaukee anyone can get the photos stamped as per the PPR requirement?

0 Likes

I don’t know about that, I took from VFS center here in Bangalore.

1 Like

The photos must have all the details required by CIC: Name, DOB, Name of studio, date photo was taken etc.

2 Likes

HELLO GUYS!

I sent my passports to Ottawa yesterday for COPR processsing from US. Fedex just gave me a return envelope and a airway bill(with my address as a recipient on it and fedex account written on it) which I included in the mail , they didn’t generate any return label. Fedex employee said fedex in Canada will scan this airway bill and will create the label based on that. is that how it works ?
Thanks

0 Likes

Hello,

Finally got the golden email. Thanks everyone for your help on this forum.
Quick question: For sending the photos , all I need to put on the back is Name, DOB, Name of Studio and Address of Studio + Stamp of Studio. Right ? Anything else???

Also, for folks in US, sending the passports to Ottawa, is there anything else that you need to send other than the following 4 documents:

1. Passports for everyone in the application.

2. Photos

3. Annex A (only 1 in total, or 1 each for everyone in the family??? )

4. Return envelope.

Thanks and appreciate your help folks.

1 Like

Hi @truseju… can u plz reply to this post,
Primary Applicant (Canada) & Spouse (India) in different countries - sending passports issue

Kindly need ur advise on this plz. Also anyone with similar experience, plz help

0 Likes